Wake up on Christmas morning and treat your family to a hot chocolatey cup of love. This would be the perfect treat after a sleigh ride or a crisp walk in the park.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-4 candy canes crushed (place in zip lock bag and use bottom of heavy glass to crush)
- 2 candy canes for decoration
- Heat milk over low heat.
- Add sugar and crushed peppermint to dissolve in to a pink velvety mixture.
- Add cocoa powder. Use a whisk to stir until smooth.
- Fill cups, and add candy canes for a sweet decoration.
Use the candy cane to stir the mixture once poured in a cup. Let it sit in the drink to slowly melt, adding more peppermint goodness. YUM!